Do you want to visit Taiwan and have an awesome trip?
Do you want a travel guide that tells you everything you need to know about visiting and travelling in Taiwan without spending a fortune?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, this is the perfect Taiwan guide for you.
There’s information on what to do, where to stay, and how to get around Taiwan in the most cost effective way possible.
This book covers:
- Taipei and Northern Taiwan
- Taroko National Park and Gorge
- Sun Moon Lake
- Kenting Beach and Hengchun Old Town
Get a flight, find a place sleep, and turn up. Almost everything else you’ll need is inside this Taiwan Guide.
How This Taiwan Travel Guide Can Help You?
- You won’t need to spend your time planning where to go and what to do in Taiwan.
- You’ll get easy to follow and practical daily itineraries for each destination.
- Downloadable Maps are yours to use on the go with instructions on how to download and use the application.
- Easy to read history and digestible descriptions, so you know what you’re looking at.
- Tips on how to get around Taiwan in the most efficient and budget-friendly way possible.
- Suggestions on the best neighbourhoods to stay in and their expected costs to suit your interests and budget in all of the destinations.
- Tips on how to get the most out of public transport to get around and take day trips.
- Our Lazy Travellers’ Taiwan guide is packed full of useful links. These provide extra information or take you to websites where you can conveniently book your tickets.
All this and much more is yours for less than the price of a cup of coffee.
What Makes this Taiwan Travel Guide Different?
I read a lot of guidebooks and most of them have either too much or not enough detail. The Lazy Travellers’ Guide has tried to get the right balance between detail and efficiency. You’ll get concise and practical information on all of the places to visit in all of the destinations.
What This Taiwan Travel Guide Doesn’t Do:
You won’t find descriptions of hotels, restaurants or nightlife. Hotels are easy to find online and recent reviews give you a better idea of what they’re like. Taiwan is full of delicious street food, restaurants, and places to explore. Writing about all of these in Taiwan would take a hundred years. You can easily find this information online.
The Lazy Travellers’ Promise:
We all like getting value for money. Follow the special tips inside and you'll save more in Taiwan than you paid for this book.
Mehr auf Amazon: