The Keto Lifestyle: Discover the low carb difference
When people start thinking about losing weight, they assume they will have to go without the foods they love and feel hungry most of the time. Fad diets tend to leave people feeling lethargic and with no energy. What's worse, once they stop the diet, they find that they start piling on the pounds again.
Of course, your diet plays an important role in your weight. Most doctors will agree that to lose weight in a healthy and balanced way it's important to make proper lifestyle choices.
Unfortunately, the availability of junk and processed food makes it more and more difficult to make proper lifestyle choices and stay healthy.
Did you know that one of the best ways to eat well and lose weight is to reduce your overall carb intake and increase protein intake?
In fact, a low carb/high protein diet has more benefits than just helping you lose weight. It can help you reduce cholesterol, reduce blood sugar levels, and prevent disease.
The Ketogenic diet has helped millions of people to eat healthily and lose weight at the same time.
You can find out how the Ketogenic diet can benefit your health in this book.
The Ketogenic diet is not just a fad diet, but a lifestyle that sustains weight loss and good health.
Here's Exactly What You're Going To Get…
- The different types of Ketogenic diets
- The different types of carbohydrates (this is very important)
- High carb foods to avoid
- Which delicious, nutritious low carb foods and beverages you need to eat to burn body fat
- The exact amounts you need of good fats, protein and carbs
- How to figure "net carbs"
- The delicious "good fats" that help you burn fat
- Exactly how to induce and maintain ketosis, the miracle fat burning metabolic state
- How reducing your carb intake regulates your appetite
- How to trim carbs and still enjoy eating out
- The simple ketogenic diet "rules" that make you slim, trim, full of energy and healthy once again (this section alone is worth many times the price of this report, especially if you are overweight, obese or prediabetic)
- And much much more …
What are you waiting for? Get your detailed plan today!
To Your Success,
Mehr auf Amazon: