In The Art of Presentation, the second book of the new Jim Stovall and Dr. Ray Hull Your Ultimate Guide series for personal development and business success, the authors use their decades of combined experience, research, and natural abilities to powerfully illustrate the specifics of effective public speaking.
Listen to this book to learn more about:
- Public speaking as a performance art
- World-changing speakers of the past
- Contemporary, influential public speakers
- Preparing a presentation
- The art of using a microphone
- Speaking tips and techniques
- Elements of a speech
- The art of stage presence
- Business speaking
- Concluding the speech to make an impact
Stovall’s revealing stories mixed with Dr. Ray Hull s straightforward, factual approach combine to make this a must-hear for businesspeople, salespeople, entrepreneurs, teachers, pastors, academics, and anyone wanting to improve their public speaking abilities.
Mehr auf Amazon: