This book is designed to guide beginning students through the fundamentals of tai chi in ten weeks. Dr. Aihan Kuhn teaches readers the twenty-four-step Yang-style form. She shares insight on warming up, healing, and avoiding injury. But tai chi is more than just a physical exercise. It is a way of life. Dr. Kuhn shows readers how this art helps us cultivate health, balance, and qi (energy).
Each day millions of people around the world practice tai chi for wellness, focus, and self-defense. This is a lifelong path. For the novice, that idea can be exciting but also daunting. With all the books, videos, and websites on tai chi, where do you begin?
Tai Chi in 10 Weeks is the answer.
Dr. Aihan Kuhn is a master instructor of tai chi and qigong. In this book she shares the lessons she’s learned in a lifetime of studying and teaching. She is warm and encouraging, making readers of all ages and backgrounds feel welcome.
This book features
• A ten-week calendar to guide you through your introduction to tai chi
• Over 200 beautiful full-color photos
• Warm, welcoming instruction from a master of tai chi and qigong
With this book you will
• Learn the twenty-four-step Yang-style form
• Understand the fundamentals of tai chi
• Discover not just the physical postures of tai chi, but also its psychological, emotional, and spiritual benefits
“Tai chi is a life journey,” Dr. Kuhn writes. Tai Chi in 10 Weeks is your map.
Mehr auf Amazon: