If you ask 20 people how to raise horses for fun and profit, you will get 23 opinions. Written in an entertaining, down-to-earth style, Dr. Bob shares his expertise, based on more than 30 years’ experience, on how to care for, show and breed horses, as well as how to deal with stud farms and trainers. Dr. Bob’s ideas about regenerative natural agriculture will make your horses healthier, make your work less taxing, and slash your feed bills and supplement expenses. You’ll learn about the following topics:
• The best type of land for raising horses
• What type of water source is best?
• Why you shouldn’t use barbed wire fencing
• Do horses really like a barn?
• Some of the best breeds of horses
• Grass fed versus grain fed
• Making sure your soils are in tip-top shape
• Do you really need a tractor?
• The financial concerns of raising horses
Mehr auf Amazon: