For years, Thomas Erl's Service-Oriented Architecture: Concepts, Technology, and Design has been the definitive end-to-end tutorial on SOA, service orientation, and service technologies. Now, Erl and a world-class team of service experts have thoroughly updated their best-seller to reflect the new practices, technologies, and strategies that have emerged through the past decade of hard-won SOA experience.
Fully reflective of modern SOA environments, this Second Edition presents dozens of current case study examples, as well as 300+ diagrams that illuminate every key facet of creating, leveraging, and sustaining contemporary SOA. Erl and his colleagues guide you through every key phase of the SOA delivery lifecycle, from analysis and design through modern governance. Coverage includes:
- How SOA has evolved: crucial lessons learned, and current best practices
- Service technologies: WS-* and REST in contemporary environments
- Service Orientation principles and techniques, including new approaches to Service Inventories
- Building SOA: planning, analysis, modeling, technology, and design
- Governing SOA, including new SOA Governance Frameworks and Vitality approaches
Mehr auf Amazon: