Retaining the successful previous editions’ programmed instructional format, this book improves and updates an authoritative textbook to keep pace with compounding trends and calculations – addressing real-world calculations pharmacists perform and allowing students to learn at their own pace through examples.
• Connects well with the current emphasis on self-paced and active learning in pharmacy schools
• Adds a new chapter dedicated to practical calculations used in contemporary compounding, new appendices, and solutions and answers for all problems
• Maintains value for teaching pharmacy students the principles while also serving as a reference for review by students in preparation for licensure exams
• Rearranges chapters and rewrites topics of the previous edition, making its content ideal to be used as the primary textbook in a typical dosage calculations course for any health care professional
• Reviews of the prior edition: "…a well-structured approach to the topic…" (Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy) and "…a perfectly organized manual that serves as a expert guide…" (Electric Review)
Mehr auf Amazon: