THE #1 BOOK ON MOTORSPORTS MARKETING AND RACING SPONSORSHIPS
Learn how to raise money to race and give sponsors what they really want from their investment in your race team.
This book contains advice from over 30 professional racers and marketing executives on how to create winning sponsorship proposals and develop effective activation programs for brands that sponsor your team.
Lean how to:
1) Design decks and create proposals
2) Talk about return on investment – ROI
3) Value tangible and intangible assets
4) Create effective social media and publicity campaigns
5) Work with agents and agencies
6) Produce Proof of Performance reports
7) Differentiate between advertising, marketing, and branding
8) Become a company's brand ambassador
9) Base sponsorship prices on value, not costs
With input from Sponsorship Directors and Marketing Executives from MONSTER, ROCKSTAR ENERGY, TOYOTA, FORD, CHEVROLET, K&N FILTERS, MAKITA, MAC TOOLS, LUCAS OIL, LINCOLN ELECTRIC, SEMA, SAFETY-KLEEN, HP, TROY LEE DESIGNS, 4 WHEEL PARTS, PERMATEX, SPEEDCO, and more…
Words of advice from professional racers, including John Force, Brian Deegan, Ken Block, Ron Capps, Tanner Foust, and Ricky Johnson.
Learn how to quantify your activities and come up with a fair value that will attract brands to your race program.
Mehr auf Amazon: