Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet's Ireland's Best Trips, your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering Ireland by car. Featuring 34 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can explore the brooding loneliness of Connemara and the exquisite peninsulas of the southwest, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Ireland, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Ireland's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily – 34 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road – local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features – including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Dublin, Ennis, Cork, Galway, Belfast, the Dingle Peninsula, Wexford, Waterford, Killarney, Limerick, Westport, Tralee, Kenmare, Ring of Kerry, Connemara, Glendalough, Doolin, Derry, Bangor and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Ireland's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Ireland via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning an Irish trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's Ireland guide, our most comprehensive guide to Ireland, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on Dublin? Check out Lonely Planet's Dublin guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, or Pocket Dublin a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Mehr auf Amazon: