Are you ready to learn how to train, defend & fight in Judo? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Judo is without a doubt one of the most skillful, quickest growing sports in the world! With many striking styles, including throws and kicks, it’s a great sport to watch, and even better to be a part of! Improve your fitness, confidence, self-defense skills & have fun with Judo.
There’s a ton of other technical, complicated & drawn out books available out there, when I write it’s no BS, no fluff. Just the information you want and need to get started.
Here’s a preview of what Judo for Beginners contains:
- An overview of Judo
- Formalities and other preliminaries
- Warm up and basic training
- Judo throwing techniques
- Hip throws (Koshi-Waza) explained
- Foot throws (Ashi-Waza) explained
- Sacrifice throws (Sutemi-Waza) explained
- Understanding Katame Waza (Grappling techniques)
- Atemi Waza (Strikes) you need to know
- And Much more!
Mehr auf Amazon: