WHEN THERE’S NO MORE ROOM IN HELL…
This power-packed book teaches the TOP SECRETS you need to quickly master writing realistic zombie and post-apocalyptic fiction. Includes: complete plot templates, writing tips, intelligent zombie characters, a step by step guide to how the world ends (and how to survive it), plus much, much more!
Do you suffer writer’s block? This fiendish fourth volume in the #1 best selling How to Write Realistic Fiction series shows you the fast, easy way to destroy the world. It features all kinds of apocalyptic ideas to jump start the plot of your next novel, short story, comic book, or screenplay. And that’s not all! There’s also a complete, detailed description of how to . Use the unique Zombie Builder to create your own custom living or undead monsters and discover the best way to assign strengths and weaknesses to your zombies.
This book is NOT just for fiction authors, but also for screenplays, comic books, and tabletop role-playing games…
It’s for anyone who wants to write a realistic and engaging apocalypse. Got an alien invasion or robot uprising that needs spicing up? What about biker gangs, radioactive vampires, or mutant armies? This book is for you!
Learn how to write:
- Fast, Slow, Blood-Barfing, and Brain-Eating Zombies
- Voodoo, Black Magic, and Mind Control Zombies
- Intelligent Zombies
- How the Zombie Virus Works and What Happens to Infected Characters (step by step, day by day)
- Road Warriors and Other Human Predators
- Military, Law Enforcement, Prepper, and Survivalist Characters and Their Effect on Group Tactics and Survival
- Hero and Villain Psychology and Character Arcs
- Survivor Psychology and Mental Illness
- The 7 Steps to Survive the Apocalypse (in detail)
- How the World Ends and What You Can Do About It
- The Fast, Easy Way to Determine Nuclear Blast Zones and Estimated Fatalities In Seconds
- Writing Exercises to Quickly Generate Story Ideas for Plots and Characters
- How to Write a Killer First Line, First Paragraph, and First Chapter (complete with a zombie story case study)
- Recommended Reading and Viewing Lists for Post-Apocalyptic and Flesh-Eating Zombie Books, Movies, and TV
It’s an amazing value for writers of:
- Apocalyptic and Post Apocalyptic Fiction
- Survival Horror and Futuristic Dark Fantasy
- Zombie Fiction set in the Past, Present, and Future
- Science Fiction and Dystopian
This book is your secret weapon to defeat writer’s block. Just flipping through it is guaranteed to generate new ideas—and not just for zombies and villains, but for new scenes, even entirely new stories! This book is a multi-purpose toolkit intended to take your creative writing to the next level.
Who is Jackson Dean Chase?
Jackson Dean Chase is the #1 bestselling author of over 30 books, including How to Start Your Novel and How to Write Realistic Monsters, Aliens, and Fantasy Creatures. His books have amassed hundreds of five-star reviews.
Mehr auf Amazon: