* Martial Arts Instructors * Karate Teachers * Martial Arts School Owners *
Are you thinking of renting a bigger facility that you know you can't afford?
Are you worried that you need more instructors, but you don't have the money to pay them or the time to train them?
Do you fear you'll have to hire an under-qualified assistant, just to have someone on the floor helping you teach your largest classes?
Are you struggling with classes that are too large for you to handle on your own?
Martial arts business is hard — don't make it harder than it has to be! If you're running a growing martial arts school, you have probably discovered that there are three deadly constraints that are limiting your income:
How to solve the age-old problem of handling rapidly growing classes (a good problem to have) has puzzled many a martial arts instructor like yourself. As soon as your school starts to grow, questions pop up such as:
* How do you teach multiple ranks in the same classes?
* If I split classes up to work on different techniques, how do I manage three or four groups at once?
* And how do I pay for staff members to help me teach my growing classes?
Thankfully, those are exactly the questions I answer in my new book, "How To Teach Martial Arts Using A Rotating Curriculum In Your Karate School: Secrets to Teaching Multiple Ranks and Large Classes Efficiently With Minimal Staff"!
In "How To Teach Martial Arts Using A Rotating Curriculum", you'll discover:
* Why you don't need to break your classes up into groups to teach multiple ranks in the same class…
* Why hiring instructors and getting a bigger school is not only unnecessary – it's foolhardy and potentially deadly to your school's continued existence…
* How to teach your curriculum for maximum efficiency and effectiveness, with minimal staff (just you!)
* Plus, this book will reveal how to keep your classes fresh, exciting, on track, and full of students eager to learn year round!
And when you buy this special edition of my new book, you'll also receive the special bonus section, "Teaching Tips for Martial Arts Instructors!" This special bonus section reveals tons of insider's tips and pro techniques for teaching any martial arts style more effectively… and keeping your students in class year round.
Get your copy at this exclusive Amazon.com price – order today!
Mehr auf Amazon: