Approximately 132 pages in Black & White
***This is the Black & White Saver Edition***
– This Edition is for those who have older reading devices in "Black & White" and want to save on download costs.
– This version will however also be viewable on other reading devices, including colour, but is not in High Definition (HD) in order to save download costs. Please click on the Amazon’s "formats" dropdown menu to see other book editions available.
This book is Also Available in these Editions:
– Regular Edition
– Fixed Format (Constrains to your screen) (HD)
– Printed in Paperback (Full Colour)
– Printed in a Bundle with "How to Draw Amazing Manga": (264 Pages: Full Colour)
In "How to Draw Anatomy for Comics", Stan Bendis Kutcher explains in easy to follow, step-by-step methods for applying the following towards anatomy and comics:
* which materials to use * drawing basic shapes * using perspective * using poses * the golden ratio
* how to draw the human body step-by-step (the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, neck, torso, arms, hands, legs and feet.)
* putting it all together * Much, MUCH more!
Chapter 1 – Materials
Chapter 2 – The Basic Shapes
Chapter 3 – Perspective
Chapter 4 – Basic Human Anatomy
Chapter 5 – The Golden Ratio
Chapter 6 – In Detail
Chapter 7 – Putting It All Together
This introductory guide takes the reader from the basic first steps, right to the detailed trimmings of drawing comic anatomy. Practical and easy to follow, these pages will help you to unlock the comic artist just waiting to break free.
Mehr auf Amazon: