You don’t need a drummer anymore!
Inside this book you will learn how to program realistic sounding drums to any song fast and easy.
- Learn how to create a variety of grooves, from simple Four to the Floor to raging Blast Beats, and how to come up with amazing grooves that fit any song perfectly.
- Dedicated chapters on groove principles for Pop, Rock, and Metal.
- 150 groove and fill examples with screenshots to get you started. You will learn how these examples were created so you can come up with your own grooves by applying the principles laid out in the book. This gives you literally endless possibilities for your own drum tracks.
- Detailed instructions on how to make grooves sound realistic and just like a human would have played them. This part of the book covers how to alter Quantization and Velocities effectively to make your drum beats feel as natural as possible.
- Apply the given principles to any recording and drum software. No matter what DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and VST instrument you use: as long as both support the MIDI protocol (basically all of them do) you are good to go. (No external MIDI hardware required.)
"The one thing I get asked more often than how to mix drums is how to program them. Finally, there is an easy answer! Read #HitIt, Chris’s wonderfully comprehensive guide on all things drum programming, presented in an intuitive, easy to digest way." -Ermin "Ermz" Hamidovic (Founder, producer, and engineer Systematic Productions, author The Systematic Mixing Guide)
Mehr auf Amazon: