Create compelling 2D games using Clickteam Fusion
About This Book
- Use the easy-to-understand Fusion editors to design, animate, and program your first 2D games
- Create 2D games without a scripting language or any foreknowledge of game development
- Step-by-step tutorial that will guide you through the many features and essential aspects of creating video games.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for game enthusiasts who want to create their own 2D video games. No prior knowledge of programming or Clickteam Fusion is necessary.
What You Will Learn
- Create 2D games and apps without a scripting language
- Understand game mechanics like movements, physics, or simple artificial intelligence
- Explore the different editors of Fusion including the frame, animation, and event editors
- Prototype your small and big game ideas in Fusion
- Discover more and more about different game types and create your own little game worlds
Clickteam Fusion is an extremely powerful yet easy-to-use visual creation tool. With Clickteam Fusion's amazing event editor system, you are able to quickly generate games or apps without having to master a traditional programming language. Clickteam Fusion is a game and application authoring tool that allows you to design and develop games for Windows, iOS, Android, Flash, and XNA for Windows mobile phones and the Xbox.
With this in-depth practical guide, you will learn how to develop 2D games with the intuitive visual programming editor of Fusion and create simple prototypes within hours.You will learn about topics like Loops, Extensions, Exporters and Distribution as well as in depth coverage of other features like building 2d game movements and templates like Asteroids, Racing Car, Platformer or Physics.This book will help you create games for mobile devices and Pc with simple and descriptive game examples.
This book will guide you into the world of video game development, and will teach you how to create 2D games and apps without knowing a scripting language. You will also learn about the basics of this complete development studio, including how to use the graphics, animation, and programming editors.
Mehr auf Amazon: