2nd Edition Just Released! No Increase In Cost! Limited Time Offer At This Price!
Getting started in Judo can be daunting.
But training martial arts is one of the most beneficial things I’ve ever done, mentally and physically, but getting over the beginner’s hump was where a chunk of those benefits come from.
Thankfully the Internet now allows us to learn more easily from those who came before us.
Here is what you will learn in Beginning Judo: The Ultimate Guide
- What is Judo?
- What is the English translation or the meaning of the word Judo?
- What is the purpose in learning Judo?
- What are the main principles in learning Judo?
- Where did Judo come from?
- What is the difference between Judo and Traditional Jujitsu?
- What is the difference between Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?
- Who created Judo?
- What are the different types of Judo throws?
- When did Judo become an Olympic sport?
- What are the Judo belt ranks?
- How to find a good Judo school?
- How to research your instructor?
- What does a typical Judo lesson consist of?
- Is Judo good for self defense?
- How long does it usually take to get a black belt in Judo?
- What does Randori (Sparring) look like?
- I’m concerned about getting hurt sparring. What should I do?
- Competing in your first Judo tournament
- Why it is a bad idea to cut weight for Judo tournaments
- Getting down to your target weight without losing muscle and cutting weight
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and begin your Judo journey.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
Product Tags: Judo, Ronda Rousey, MMA, Mixed Martial Arts, UFC, Vale Tudo, BJJ, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling, No Holds Barred, Judo, Boxing, Sambo, Martial Art, Martial Arts
Mehr auf Amazon: