Aikido for Beginners + Aikido & Dynamic Sphere Box Set #1
Discover and learn the art of Aikido for self-defense, fitness, and self-discovery
Aikido is a Japanese art form that helps to center the mind and guide life in a positive direction. Thousands of people all over the world spend large amounts of money to learn the art of Aikido because it is a smart way of living a peaceful life. Aikido trains your soul, body, and mind in the concepts of power, self-control, and awareness; and has shown to be a powerful tool in learning things such as Physical Pertinence and Spiritual Polestar.
Aikido is easy enough for anyone of all ages to not only learn but also master. In this extensive guidebook you’ll learn the following:
• The basics of Aikido and how to apply and perform them.
• Awareness for oneself and in one’s life.
• An easy-to-follow step-by-step guide of thoughtful Aikido movements.
• How to use Aikido as both an art form of self-expression as well as a useful means to self-defense.
• Learn and conquer popular Aikido techniques such as Physical Pertinence and Spiritual Polestar
• Learn about the bizarre and odd weapons used in Aikido.
• Live, work, and think in harmony.
• Plus, there’s so much more!
This book will guide you in more ways than one, just see for yourself!
Discover the wonderful dynamics of Aikido and martial arts overall for inner peace, good health, and self-defense.
Aikido is a very interesting form of martial arts as it’s more than just about self-defense, it’s also an art form and a way of life. Millions of people want to learn Aikido but have no idea where to begin, don’t have the appropriate resources, and are unaware of just how easy it can be to learn. In fact, Aikido is one of the most simplest forms of martial arts that after only a few practice sessions and with the guidance of this easy-to-follow book, you’ll learn how to perform Aikido like a pro.
With Ang Chang’s “Aikido and the Dynamic Sphere” you will learn things like…
• The basic principles of Aikido.
• Benefits of Aikido.
• Methods to train your body, soul, and mind.
• Differences in attacks between armed and unarmed.
• Popular moves such as “The Hara & Ki” and “The Unbendable Arm”
• Learn the role of your mind in practice and self-awareness.
Tags- Aikido, Aikido Techniques, Aikido Exercises, Aikido way of Harmony, Aikido and the Dynamic Sphere, Martial Arts, Tuttle Martial Arts, Aikido Books, Shambhala Classics, Karate
Mehr auf Amazon: